Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Chief Technology Officer at MS Education Academy, Hyderabad, TS, India.
|Job Title:||Chief Technology Officer|
|Qualification (Min):||B. Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology)|
|Experience:||10 years (Minimum)|
|Salary:||Remuneration will be on par with Industry Standards|
- You will develop the technical roadmap of the organization’s strategy to ensure alignment our objectives.
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals for IT management balancing the long-term and immediate needs.
- Create strategic plans and set timelines for management of all technical, web, and mobile services.
- Make infrastructure decisions, ensuring technical excellence, versatility, safety and soundness, cost effectiveness, as well as managing all technical delivery.
- Oversee data security, management, and governance.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT security failure plans.
- Ensure tight collaboration across hardware, network, and software departments to drive strategic initiatives.
- Drive technical and methodical empowerment of the teams.
- Manage IT resource allocation, goal/KPI setting, and performance metrics.
- Manage strategic vendor and technology partner relationships.
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly budgets.
- Proven professional experience as a Head of Technology/CTO or in a similar role.
- Deep knowledge of technology trends and how to integrate them into the companies’ strategy.
- Leadership and communication skills to develop, retain and motivate team members.
- Willingness to create leadership within the team to manage different technical areas.
Interested candidates may e-mail their Resume / CV at [email protected]
For enquiry, contact our HR Department at 90321 35522
Last date of Application: 28th February 2023