MS IAS Academy Releases Second List of Selected Aspirants
We are thrilled to announce the provisional selection of candidates in the 2nd list for MS IAS Academy’s Free Residential Coaching program for the Civil Services Examination-2024. Our heartiest congratulations to all the chosen aspirants!
List of Selected Aspirants:
|Sl.||Hall Ticket No.||Candidate Name||City|
|1||2353106||ABDUL RAHEMAN INAMDAR||MUMBAI|
|6||1225122||MD SHAHWAZ ALAM||PATNA|
|7||2354105||MOHAMMAD FAIZAN SHEIKH||NAGPUR|
|9||1837189||NABEEL SHAFFI WANI||SRINAGAR|
|10||1837290||PEERZADA MAHBOOB UL HAQ||SRINAGAR|
|11||2042116||SYED FAISAL HUSSAIN||BIDAR|
|12||2972367||SYEDA SAMEEN WASEFA||HYDERABAD|
Instructions for Selected Aspirants:
- Reporting Dates: All selected aspirants are required to report to MS IAS Academy between October 3rd and October 9th, 2023, from 9 am to 5 pm (except on Sunday).
- Personal Belongings: Please ensure you bring along your personal belongings, including a pillow, bed sheets, pillow covers, a light blanket, and personal utilities.
- Document Checklist:
– Original Academic Certificates
– 3 copies of a passport-size photograph (self)
– One passport-size photo of your parent/guardian
– Address and Identity Proof
- Admission Formalities: During admission, all selected students must complete all necessary documentation, including the admission form.
- Reporting Location Address:
MS IAS Academy
1/3/45 – Beside Ghatala Masjid
Mozampura, New Mallepally,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
For any inquiries, please feel free to contact: Mr. Abdul Raheem @ 95508 89652 / Dr. Mohammed Shahid @ 90300 45422