MS Rewards 22 Teachers with Blessing of Umrah
Hyderabad: MS Education Academy celebrated Teacher’s Day 2022 with great enthusiasm under the theme “Nation Builders” and paid a tribute to the teaching faculty of MS at Metro Convention Function Centre in Aramgarh. In this event, MS Education Academy drew names of 25 teachers by the way of Qura who will be sent on Umrah or international tour.
This good tiding was announced by MS Education Academy Chairman Mohammad Lateef Khan at the closing ceremony of a 10-day celebration which was organized to tribute the teachers, in which teachers were recognized and were rewarded for their services. The names of the teachers for Umrah were selected by the way of Qura and they will go along with their spouse on the tour.
The names of the winners are:
- Arshiya Maryam, Akbarbagh Girls
- Sameera Rubeena, Akbarbagh Girls
- Rubeena Yasmeen, Mallepally Boys
- Sabihuddin Mohd Ansari, Mallepally Boys
- Ruquia Sultana, Humayun Nagar
- Parveen Jahan, Humayun Nagar
- Humaira Nazneen, Charminar Girls Jr
- S Md Fazul Uddin, Masabtank Jr
- Mohd Idrees, Masabtank Jr
- Yasmeen Banu, Sitaphalmandi
- Mohd Abdul Haleem Nizami, Malakpet Girls Jr
- Mohd Janu Miyan, Malakpet Boys Jr
- Rafath Begum, Charminar Boys School
- Sameera Jaweed, Muradnagar
- Faheem Ahmed, Malakpet IOE Jr.
- Shagufta, Yamuna Vihar Delhi
- Mohammad Bilal, Old Delhi
- Thote Saniya Aslam, Bhiwandi, Mumbai
- Ruqia Noor Us Shams, Midhani Girls
- Faizullah Khan, DRT
- Syeda Fatima, Charminar Boys
- Meraj Uddin Ahmed, Masabtank Jr
- Singirala Bala Raju, Charminar Boys School
- Kasturi Padma, Midhani Girls
- Jaidev Singh, CADD
On this felicitous occasion, Mohammad Lateef Khan also announced that one teacher will be sent on Haj every year. The person selected for Haj 2023 was Shahida Sultana, Principal of MS Junior College, Masab Tank Branch.
Along with the Umrah initiative, the Teachers’ Welfare Fund was created with Ten Lakhs rupees contribution from the management of MS. The fund would be utilized to help teachers on different occasions such as daughters’ marriages, childrens’ higher studies or any medical emergency. The fund also covers suffering from serious ailments.
All the 1770 teachers were honoured with gifts, awards and certificates, on the other hand, the senior teachers with more than ten years of experience were felicitated. This ten-day long program named “Nation Builders” was kick-off on 27th August at all MS institutions with a red-carpet welcome for teachers and ended on 5th September on Teacher’s Day.
The objective of this 10-day program was to inspire young teachers and students and also to connect and develop a sense of respect and understanding between the teachers and students.